I have a lot to be grateful for and this last month as really shown me that. I had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with my family in the beautiful north wet! I got to spend time doing what I enjoy best, acting silly with the ones I love.
Here is a list, with photos from my trip, of things I am grateful for. And no, this is the a complete list or in any order.
1.)Ancestors. I spent a lot of time talking with my mom. During these chats I realized how much I have been inspired by past and present family members.
2.)Money. I have a job. I have opportunities to travel. I have the opportunities to purchase things I want not just things I need. A lot of other people don't have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving perusing ads like my family does.
3. )Kids that love me. Need I say more.
8.)Cousins. Doing what cousins do best. Thanksgiving naps.
9.) Additions to the family. Steve welcome to the family. You have made it on my blog.
10.) Babies, how can you say no to that
11.)People to act silly with, I did say this was my favorite activities.
12.) Amazing Friends. They will get you through the good times, the bad times and the in-between times.

2 comments:
Yay! My kids made your grateful list! Don't worry about the first few posts. I didn't post much a year ago when I started blogging. But now, it's once or twice a week...sometimes more and sometimes less. BUT just think of all the great things that you wrote down that you ordinarily wouldn't have. I'm grateful for blogs and the opportunity they give me to record my life and connect with friends.
Hey there! Sorry, I've been blogsurfing again. It is one of my greatest weaknesses. But then, how would I ever have found out about your very entertaining blog? So, do you want to do some karaoke with me while your visiting for the holidays? I know a really great place!
Post a Comment